You are at (breadcrombs): Lbarisc-Home>
In short: I was born in Tuzla on March 1983. I'm working as a medical physicist in Zagreb (www.kbc-zagreb.hr). Married.
- My blog | - My facebook | - My LinkedIN | - My Researchgate | http://www.studivz.net/ (Suche: Lovro Barisic)
- Moj zivotopis (Hrv.)
- My_CV (Eng.)
This section is most important. Yet it is not complete. I'll try with putting newest thoughts ...
Here are some of my...
Lectures/Speeches that I like (part that is missing on my facebook-page):-Churchill youtube-speech "...for without victory, there is no survival..."
Having understood principal of MR imaging in 2011. I started believing it can be improved because there is need for better imaging in medicine.
Recently (Aug.2018.) I was experimentaling with TV-signal (PAL) on arduino and DSO-138 oscilloscope. I found that every measurement must be acompanied with memorising. Seeing a picture on TV is one way, seeing a signal (signal) is first part. Second part would be to write it on computer hard disk. Third parti is to analyse it to get lines of a TV-screen. Thats' the other way.
I was studying sport betting. I do believe it's possible to win by being good at sports or statistics (or both). I was trying with statistical analysis. Wasted my time, but I learnd programming. I have some parts of code & data rangeing from 2010. It's available to my face-friends etc. Nowdays I see no point in winning (small/medium/big amount of cash), because I see other ways to get money (small/medium/big).
I want to hold a workshop for kids on robotics, programming & hobby electronics. Who's with me? Who'll do it instead of me?... She did it (e.g.) link
Youtube videos liked by me
- Download stuff (college era)
- Hr-Eng Dictionary WinXP Project of prof. Igaly-a, I made an interface for using it in Pascal | code
- Count # of females/males Code to count males/females (copy-pase name list e.g. http://www.phy.hr/imenik.html )
- MyArduino Hobby electronics & components I have @facebook.
- This web is hosted by: my_raspberry-pi